Respecting the natural environment is one of HUTMEN's key priorities reflected in our Environmental and Quality Policy. To reconcile the requirements of all stakeholders, the decisions of the Management Board take into account the relevant environmental impact issues.
The integrated quality and environmental management system in place at HUTMEN LLC complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and is suitable for the purpose and context of the organization including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities and products.
The system provides a framework for setting environmental objectives regarding:
- control of noise emission,
- control of air emissions,
- waste segregation to ensure proper recovery or safe disposal,
- monitoring and rational management of utilities.
We are committed to:
- ensuring good mutual relations with local authorities and partners based on an active dialogue on environmental care issues,
- making our staff aware of the need to know the adverse impact of our activities on the environment and our obligation to counteract this phenomenon,
- analysing investment projects for compliance with relevant environmental protection requirements,
- communicating the systemic environmental requirements to all entities working for the organisation and on its premises as defined in the relevant documentation and stimulating conditions conducive to building pro-ecological awareness and behaviours throughout cooperation,
- ensure proper evaluation and selection of suppliers guaranteeing supply of environmentally friendly materials and services.
We declare that all our copper and copper alloy products are ecologically safe and recyclable.
Hutmen LLC has a fully regulated formal and legal status with respect to environmental protection.