- The personal data Controller is HUTMEN LLC with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Grabiszyńska 241, 53-234 Wrocław, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000886307, REGON [National Business Registry] No.: 931023629, NIP [Tax Identification No.]: 8960000196, share capital of PLN 255,962,700.00 paid up in full, telephone number: 71 334 87 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- within the framework of cookies - adjusting the content of websites to the user's preferences and optimising the use of websites; creating statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites; maintaining the user's session after logging in;
- on the basis of your consent (if granted) - maintaining business contacts, presenting offers, sending marketing content (direct marketing);
- data of customers and contractors - maintaining regular business relations, presenting offers, sending marketing content (direct marketing) and undertaking activities aimed at concluding an agreement (pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letters b and f of the GDPR), performing the agreements concluded (pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR), fulfilling legal obligations of the Controller, including in particular tax obligations (pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the GDPR);
- in any case - pursuing Controller's legitimate interests only if it proves necessary to protect rights or pursue claims (pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR);
- Personal data will be transferred, to the extent necessary to perform the aforementioned purposes of processing, to the employees and collaborators of the Controller, as well as to entities providing IT and consulting services to the Controller. The data will be transferred on the basis of an agreement obliging to maintain secrecy or/and an agreement for personal data processing obliging to process data in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the Controller.
- Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, including in particular to Sri Lanka, to the extent necessary to provide to the Controller by an external entity IT services related to the functioning and maintenance of the systems used by the Controller for conducting business activities. The data will be transferred on the basis of an agreement obliging to maintain secrecy and an agreement for personal data processing, in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Personal data will be stored for a period of:
- cookies - 3 years from their acquisition;
- data obtained with consent – until revocation;
- data of customers and contractors – for the period necessary for the proper performance of the agreement, and for the limitation of claims resulting from the agreement, but not shorter than for the period required by law, including in particular tax law regulations.
- You have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its revocation) and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- In accordance with the GDPR, you are entitled to: have access to your personal data and receive a copy of it, rectify (correct) your data, demand that it be erased, restrict or oppose its processing, transfer it, lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data, objection or request to delete data will make it difficult or impossible to achieve the aforementioned purposes of processing.
- The Controller does not profile personal data and does not make automated decisions.
*GDPR – shall mean Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
II. Consent to Provide Commercial Communications
If you have consented to the provision of commercial communications, the statement includes consent for the transmission of commercial communications by means of electronic communication, in particular electronic mail, in accordance with Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (consolidated text of 9 June 2017, Dz.U. of 2017, item 1219, as amended) and Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text of 15 September 2017, Dz.U. of 2017, item 1907, as amended).
- The information we collect relates to your IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, time and date information, location.
- The data collected is used to monitor and verify how users use our websites to improve the performance of the service by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics which records user behaviour on the website.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- “strictly necessary” cookies which enable the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website;
- “secure” cookies which are used, e.g. to detect authentication fraud within the website;
- “performance” cookies which are used to collect information about how the web pages of our website are used;
- “functional” cookies allowing the settings you have chosen to be "saved" and the user interface to be personalised, for example, as regards the language or region that you chose to use, font size, website layout, etc;
- The user has the possibility at any time to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.